Terms and Conditions:
- Customers are required to be available at the departure point at least 10 minutes prior to the allocated time of departure. Failure to turn up on time may result in the boat leaving and the customer missing the trip. No compensation will be made for such trips missed and the customer DOES NOT have the option of booking another date.The customer will still be required to pay any outstanding amounts owed towards the trip.
- The operator has the right to cut a trip short and make a decision to return to harbour at any time due to any conditions that are deemed unsafe or unsuitable.
- Customers are always required to act in a manner that is safe for themselves and for others on board.
- Customers are required to comply with any safety instructions given by the skipper. Failure to do so may result in the termination of the trip.
- Use of any illegal substance or being under the influence will result in the termination of the trip.The skipper has the sole discretion to make these decisions and no refunds will be made.
- Customers are required to comply with the quota management system and fishing regulations administered by government agencies.Fish put in personal bins are your responsibility and please make sure they comply with the rules & sizes as per the Ministry of Primary Industries.
- Travel times to and from destinations are included in the length of the trip.
- All personal gear brought on board is the responsibility of the customer. Please make sure that you have adequate insurance for such items if required. The operator will make no compensation for any items lost whatsoever.
- Cameras may be operating on the boat at all times.
- When booking individual spaces, number of spaces booked will have to be paid for irrespective if anyone drops out or does not turn up. So please be sure with the spaces that you need before you make a booking as we turn down all other potential customers once the numbers are achieved.
- Photos taken aboard our vessels could be used for advertising purposes.
- The operator has the right to refuse anyone entry on the boat due to operational or safety reasons.
- Health and Safety: It is your duty to ensure that you are fit enough to cope with the activities of the day. Please advise us when making a booking of any medical conditions,illness or disability that might not be suitable for the trip.
- We will only be liable for loss or damage caused by the proven negligence or default of the company or its employees.
- To make a booking a deposit would be required to firm up the booking (Details of payment will be provided on booking). Sometimes it is not possible to obtain a deposit due to the short notice, in these cases booking are confirmed by an email , text message or such other means.
- The balance of all costs must be paid prior to departure on the day of the trip or if it is convenient you could transfer the whole amount into a bank account at-least 3 working days prior to the trip. Sorry we do not take cheques. If paying by credit card on the day of the trip, additional charges would apply.
Please choose your date carefully before you make a booking. Please note that once you are booked in, all other potential customers are turned down and if cancelled by you for what ever reason puts our booking system out of place.
- Trips cancelled by customers anytime after it was booked and not within 7 days of the scheduled date of trip would incur a fee of $100.
- Trips cancelled by customers within 7 days of the scheduled date of the trip would forfeit the deposit money that was paid. No refund of deposit will be made in these circumstances.
- Trips cancelled 72 hours prior to the scheduled time of the trip would incur full payment of the trip for which it was booked. Outstanding balances will have to be paid in full.
- Change of dates may be accommodated if those dates are available and at the discretion of the operator.
- Trips cancelled by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances like machinery failure etc will be rescheduled to another suitable date. If another suitable date cannot be agreed upon then the deposit will be refunded minus the credit card fee that was paid through the deposit.
- If you are booked in for a trip and this is confirmed by any means of communication, Please make contact with us at least a day prior to the trip if you have any questions about the trip.
- Failure to turn up "No Show" for a scheduled trip will incur any outstanding payments for the trip and you will not be rescheduled for another date.
- Individual bookings will be accepted, but trips will only go ahead if the minimum numbers are achieved to make the trip.
Use of Hired Rods and Gear:
- Customers are required to treat hired equipment with care. The operator will charge for items that are damaged due to faults or misuse by the customer. Lost items will also be charged for.
- We use quality Shimano gear on board. All hired rods will come with one set of of trace,hooks and sinkers that are required to fish. Lost tackle and sinkers will be replaced within reason. Using our exclusive discretion ,excessive loss of tackle and sinkers will be charged for if needed replacing. Tackle and sinkers are expensive to replace and we cannot provide an unlimited supply of tackle on hired rods that are lost for what ever reason. You are most welcome to bring additional tackle (hooks,trace, swivels,and sinkers) to replenish lost gear.